Information on the Leogang Mining Museum Association
The Leogang Mining Museum Association was founded in 1989 in order to present the mining history of Leogang to the public in a mining museum.
- Chairman: Prof. Hermann Mayrhofer
- Vice Chairman: Franz Josef Riedlsperger
- Secretary: Alois Mayer
- Treasurer: Leonhard Mayrhofer
Become a member of the Leogang Mining Museum Association and get closer to the collection. For just € 20 a year, members of the Leogang Mining Museum Association enjoy the following benefits:
- personal membership card and free entrance to these museums:
• the Mining and Gothic Museum Leogang
• the Pinzgauer Heimatmuseum at Ritzen Castle in Saalfelden (Salzburg)
• the Mining Museum Achthal in Teisendorf (Bavaria)
• the Bachschmiede Museum in Wals (Salzburg)
- regular communications including the latest news on the Mining and Gothic Museum Leogang and its museum association
- information on museum excursions
- personal invitations to all special exhibitions and special events of the Leogang Mining Museum Association
Please fill in this application form to apply for membership in the Leogang Mining Museum Association and submit it. After processing your application, we will get in touch with you and send further information.